This is for all my homies in Seminary who need all the help they can get cutting down costs.
- COOK! Never buy prepackaged food of any kind and drink protein shakes as meals
- If you must eat out, always use a coupon/discount card
- Buy everything (clothes, furniture, appliances) from Salvation Army. You save money and help the poor!
- Don’t internet shop, if you really need it then you probably already have it or have a friend who can let you use theirs =op
- Always act as if your credit card bill was publicized. If you’re ashamed to let people see what you buy or how much you spend on … don’t buy it!
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.